One of the most majestic waterfalls in the Kimberely, KIng’s Cascade on the Prince Regent River.aerial filming kimberely, aerial photography kimberely, aerial photography kings casvade, aerial photography prince regent river, aerial photos western australia, Colin Leonhardt, helicopter
• Saturday, March 25th, 2017
• Thursday, March 16th, 2017 aerial photography kimberely, aerial photos western australia, col leonhardt, erial photography king george falls, helicopter, helispirit
• Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 aerial filming kimberely, aerial photography mt trafalgar, aerial photos kimberely, aerial photos western australia, col leonhardt, helicopter
• Monday, March 13th, 2017
2017 has seen some of the best waterfalls in the Kimberely for a long time, here’s Mitchell Falls with heaps of water flowing.
• Thursday, March 9th, 2017 aerial filming kimberely, aerial photography kimberely, aerial photos wetsern australia, berkerely river lodge, helicopter
• Wednesday, March 8th, 2017
2017 has been one of the best wet seasons for a long time in the Kimberley especially at this location, King George Falls.
• Friday, February 24th, 2017 alice springs anzac hill, alice springs sunset, landscape photography alice springs, landscape photos northern territory
• Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 aerial photography northern territory, aerial photos alice springs, flood plain northern territory, helicopter, tanami desert aerial photo
• Monday, February 20th, 2017 aerial photography northern terittory, aerial photos alice springs, central australia storm, storm photo northern terittory